9636 Tammy Lane
Parker CO, 80134
$414.14 per sqft
Built in 1995
Location, Location, Location... It doesn't get better than this! Welcome home to this beautiful 6.79 acre property in the heart of Parker, Colorado. Here, you can enjoy country living but with all the amenities that the city has to offer. This home is custom built with 4 bedrooms including a non conforming bedroom in the partially finished basement. There are 3 total living rooms in this home so that everyone will have their own space if needed. The largest family room is open to the kitchen, and has vaulted ceilings and a fireplace: great for entertaining the whole family. Kick back, and relax on the newly added sunroom- a peaceful place to start or end your day. Main bedroom upstairs has an attached bathroom and a newly built, large covered patio. Plenty of storage with 3 detached barns/garages to meet all of your storage needs: Pole barn recently built with concrete flooring. A barn with stalls for your larger animals, and a large storage garage for a shop if desired. Plenty of space to store your RV's and all of your toys! The landscaping around the home is extensive and well maintained. This home also has a newly installed solar system. Great place to live and work. This is a rare opportunity to own several acres in the city and it is priced to sell, so don't wait until it's gone!
October 7, 2023
February 16, 2024
9636 Tammy Lane
Parker CO, 80134
Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
Balcony, Private Yard
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:31 AM UTC, 2/16/2024